Sunday, June 06, 2004

Life

Well this past week has been pretty wild. Between working and the underground things have been non-stop. But I am proud to say that the Underground is now open. And although it is not completely finished - it is the pimpest thing around. Everyone who came seemed to love the place. Everyone was very excited.

I was stressed on Friday. After having been there late the night before and all day Friday I was running thin on just about everything. I escaped to BW3's for a few moments of alone time. Plus I was starving. Lately I have really become a loner. I don't know if it is just the fact that more often than not people who I am around completely get on my nerves. Or if it is the whole depression thing. Or if it is that I am just at a point where I want my time. I dunno. Perhaps it is everything I said.

I will admit for all the stress and crap that went down Friday, I still love working at the Underground. There is nothing like it. I know that it is my nitch. It is where I thrive. It is truly my heart's love. But at the same time, some of the staff can be the biggest pains in my butt.

At any rate, I'm tired and I think I am gonna jet.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home