Friday, June 25, 2004

A split decision

So I have been thinking about the being off next week and I thought why not take advantage of the time off and get something done that I have been wanting done. You see what I wanted to do there is a slight amount of re-coop and adjustment time.

So I was talking to Brit about it and I wanted her to go with me, we are supportive of each other getting pierced. What are friends for? :) But her time off at night was kinda limited for the next few days. So I was like hmmmm....get it done tonight (aka Thurs.) or wait till some point during the week.

Welp I got it done. And let me just say - it is sore. I don't remember it being this sore the first time around. It also did hurt a little more this time around than I remember from the first time.

I think this may be just a phase - I dunno.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home