Monday, June 14, 2004

Stress

Well less than one week till FREQUENCY @ the Underground. I think the stress hit me today about it.

I have big dreams for the event. I see it being packed everytime. People coming from all over to hang out and dance all the crap of their life away. I see people finding the love of God through simple actions by the staff. I see just this overwhelming hugeness - something I can't completely fathom.

But the problem with big dreams is sometimes they bring about a big crash. I have always had dreams of Club Underground being the same thing. And well our biggest nights were our first few events and then we went downhill.

And I know that we have made an impact on people's lives whether the night has been big or small. I try so hard to focus on that. But at the same time I think of how much my silly little dream has cost.

I have been in the red more times than in the black. God only knows how much it has cost the Underground to keep doing the events. And dancing is the one of the first things people go after when they hear the different events we do at the Underground.

If I didn't push the events so hard I wonder if they would still be something that is done. I wonder if they are worth the effort, time, and money. I know that if they stopped I wouldn't stop giving my all to the Underground. I would still be 110% addicted to the place.

I also know that anything worth doing and doing right costs. It costs money, time, sweat, and everything in between. And I know I may not see the results on this side. But someday I will see them.

Perhaps this is just my attack from satan.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home